Sunday, April 29, 2007

Web 2 point Oh - half done, almost!

Dan Farber describes the 6 levels of user participation in the social web media. The report of suggests that 48% of US adult online consumers create, collect, critique or read blogs or use a social networking site. The other 52%? They are still using hotmail, i guess...

No comments: